Tiles are used every day in homes. From the bathroom to the kitchen or laundry, it’s amazing on how much tiles are relied upon in a job. The tile colour is also important because it’s gives the room the look that you get when it’s finished, that extra decorative appeal. The hardest part of buying an Aqualisa rise tap that matches, is choosing the right colour tile that you want. Here’s some of the top rules that you can follow when it comes to selecting a colour.
- Light Colours – Light colours are capable of making the space appear a lot larger. This is great for those who want to make their room seem bigger when it’s not.
- Darker Colours – Darker colours can help to add a touch of warmth to a room. The darker colours can also make a room appear smaller so it’s important to remember that when you’re looking to add dark coloured tiles.
- Shade Variations – Shaded tiles are able to help with blending and masking this tile better when it’s dirty. This is ideal if you have small children within the home.
- Neutral Colours – Neutral colours have the ability to allow you to mix and match the furniture and accessories that you want to add to your room.
- Vibrant Colours – Vibrant colours tend to offer a cheerful and happy character which is great for those who want to add life to a boring room.
When choosing a tile colour, it’s all about the type of look and feel you’re going for. So, are you ready to choose your tile colour?